Friday, May 27, 2011

My First Magazine Cover!

I know that most of you have probably already seen this since I posted on Facebook as soon as I saw it, but I wanted to share with you all my first editorial cover! I was hired to photograph at the Men's 2011 NCAA Gymnastics Championships. It was a 3 day event and I still can't believe I was able to go down on the floor at this event. It's been such an honor getting to work in a field I love and have a burning passion for.

I was contacted about using 8 of my images for the magazine. I was anxious to see how it would turn out and was told they may use some of the images for a cover. I can't believe how amazing it all turned out! I am so blessed!


USAG Magazine
(My photos are the left and bottom right. Photos of the 1st place team and AA winner, Sam Mikulak)


I know this is really difficult to see on here, but it's the contents and credit pages! Finally get to see my images and name in print in a National Magazine!


Here is the inside spread I was given. The final result is incredible! I can't believe their my images :) I'm still in awe about this whole thing... oh and I've yet to hold a copy in my hands! Don't worry... I'll be getting a few copies in studio soon!


If you'd like to check out the magazine for yourself, USAG has created an online version.
Click here to view the magazine online.

Wow. Amazing!
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment