Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kendall.

I am constantly amazed at how much personality little ones can have! This one is so full of life and attitude! She is a princess and isn't afraid to show you just how much of one she really is in front of the camera! Kendall just celebrated her birthday and she got this awesome ladybug swing for the tree in their back yard. It was the first thing she wanted to do when I arrived at her house. After a few pushes and an underdog, I was able to capture a few shots of the doll I have gotten to know over the past 6ish months.

Diggin' her dress.
She wasn't into the whole photographing thing, until I let her go behind the camera... It was so funny to watch this delicate girl try to man handle this big camera, flash, and lens! I wish I had a photo of that...

I love candid moments... As I was taking this photo, I wondered, "What's she thinking about?" I found this one to be so calm and relaxing. Not how our play dates usually are... good thing this only lasted a moment or two, then it was back to our fun filled evening!

You can't tell she loves it can you?

Coming Soon... Senior Portraits! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment