Thursday, May 26, 2011

Garcia Wedding.

Happy Thursday to everyone! I'd love to share some of the great products I've recently worked on, but haven't been able to share until today! I was waiting to show the newly weds their final images from their big day before I released them online. I met with Chelsea this morning and am so excited to show you the new wedding product being offered!! Please stop by studio to look at this in person!

This can be ordered in various sizes, however this studio sample I've order is a 12x12 Album tucked safely into a black bow bag. Here's the album in it's bag...
Detail shot of the bow
The front of the album... It has a padded cover!
Side of the album...
An inside page... I love the college of images of the bride and groom getting ready.
Another great feature... the pages lay flat!

The third great thing about this product is that the images are printed on a water color paper (the texture is amazing!) and the pages are adhered to a black cardboard making each page thick.
One of my favorite spreads... love the large image :)
Me holding the new product in studio... you can see how large this album is!
Front of the Album
Back of the album
And finally... a slide show of the final images! So happy to share these with you all. I hope you enjoy!


Jessi Dalton Photography is now booking weddings for 2011 and 2012!
Also booking: Family Portraits, Engagements, and looking for 2012 High school Seniors Reps! Contact me if you're interested in any of the above.

- Coming soon... track and field, BNC student company, more custom products, and USAG Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment