Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Cort.

I had a wonderful time with the Burton's. It had been so long since I had last seen Bridget or Scott and was so excited when I was welcomed into their home to photograph baby Cort. It was great to be able to catch up with them, tell old stories, and be able to share in the joy and love of there handsome new baby boy!

Cort is quite the mover making my job a tad bit difficult, but I love a good challenge. He also didn't want to sleep so we got a ton of his big blue eyes wide open and just a few of sleepy baby shots. This was my second newborn session and I love the improvement I've made, but I know I still have some learning to do... it all comes with experience! Looking for some more newborns so if you know one, send 'em my way :)

Cort was born on April 19th and when I had the chance to meet this little guy, he was already 3 weeks old! Here are some additional images from our wonderful session!







View my Facebook fan page for additional images, slideshows, news, events, and specials!

Coming up... 2011 Colorado State track and field

No comments:

Post a Comment