Thursday, May 5, 2011

May's Newsletter.

Hello all! I've posted the May Newsletter on my website under Studio News. Be sure to check out all of the image, events, and specials going on! (Click here to view newsletter) Please let me know what you think! I would love some feedback! I've made myself another pot of tea today and have been busy at work with the wedding images. Here are a few others that caught my attention!

Matt getting ready... He was so nervous on this big day, that we had to constantly tell him to slow down in order to get the shots! He tied his tie in literally 5 secs! Thanks for being a good sport Matt!
The glowing bride!
Leaving the church in their newly decorated car. Congratulations Matt & Chelsea!
Father-Daughter Dance. So precious!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment