Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hard drives.

Today has been uneventful in the office... I was supposed to be editing wedding images from the lovely Chelsea Heggerston's wedding, but instead I've been stuck here trying to clear off hard drive space in order to edit. I've been working since on this since 11 am and here I still sit... waiting for images to copy, delete, and move over to DVD's. I would say it's time to install a new hard drive in my computer.

As images are copying over, I've decided to catch you up on the other images I've finished from the NCAA Championships. Click below to view the images uploaded to my facebook fan page.

NCAA Night Two Part 1
NCAA Night Two Part 2
NCAA Finals

If you haven't 'liked' my fan page, you should! Stay up to day with schedule changes, events, and studio news! Just in case here are the monthly specials... Buy one get one half off any 11x14 or larger wall print. Mommy and me session is just $35 for a half hour session (that's 50% off). Any high school seniors get $25 off your sitting fee and a free 11x14 canvas gallery wrap FREE when you purchase Senior Package I-III. I will also be coming to the Reno area May 9-13th... Space is already filling up. Please let me know if you're interested in setting up a session. It'd be a great mother's day gift! Contact me today! And as a blogger special, take advantage of this special coupon! Just print it off and bring it in :)


I'll leave you with one more goodie... a few preview images from Matt & Chelsea's Wedding!

This is Matt. A little nervous, but looking great!
The beautiful Bride, Chelsea. She has been a friend of mine for the past 3 years and I couldn't have been more thrilled to photograph this wedding!
The happy couple :)
What a happy moment!
Chelsea looked absolutely amazing didn't she?
Stay tuned for more images from Matt & Chelsea's Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment