Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2012 Senior Rep - Karlee Teet

Presenting the final 2012 Senior Representative for Jessi Dalton Photography, Karlee Teet! She is such an outstanding young lady and the more I get to know her the more I find out just how amazing she is. Karlee is a gymnast at Colorado Gymnastics Institute (CGI) and has just started her Senior Year at Chaparral High School. After graduating in May, she'll attend Central Michigan on a full ride scholarship for gymnastics!!

My session with Karlee was easy going and full of laughter and catching up. It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of working with Karlee, but this session did not disappoint! I am in love with the images from her session. I am so happy and pleased that I had the opportunity to share this bit in their lives! All of their love, support, and hard work has paid off and I am truly blessed to have gotten to know this family! I am looking forward to continually watching them grow and all the good things that come there way. I hope this is only the beginning to a wonderful relationship with the Teet family! Congratulations you guys and Karlee on all of your success! Keep up the hard work and good luck with Senior Year and all the adventures that lie ahead!!











No comments:

Post a Comment