Monday, August 29, 2011

Class of 2012 - Cassie Brozek

I had the pleasure of meeting Cassie and her father at our Design Consultation a few weeks ago. I was a little nervous as I had never met them before and wasn't sure what to expect or what they were hoping to get out of me, but after the meeting, I felt SO much better. They were so sweet and I had a wonderful feeling about the session to come. The morning of our session, we met on location and with a little nerves and a few smiles we were ready! It took us a little bit to get our game faces on, but finally everyone became comfortable in front of the camera, and we were able to capture some truly stunning photos! I am so happy to share some additional images with you and how the finishing touch really makes Cassie POP! I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do. Also, be sure to check out her slideshow below! And if you know someone looking for a photographer (families, weddings, engagements, seniors etc) refer them to me and you'll receive a $20 print credit!




I just photographed a wedding up in the beautiful Colorado mountains... I had such a wonderful time and couldn't have asked for a better Bride & Groom. Be sure to check back soon to see those images and slideshow!! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Together forever sempiternally in aeternum Khadijah Zoratium, I love you very much

    ReplyDelete