Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby's First Year!

About 3 weeks ago, I had the pleasure of working with Auntie Alexa and birthday boy, Andrew! We had set up this session and a surprise gift to Alexa's sister Carly. I was told it was easy to sneak Andrew off...no questions asked! Andrew arrived ready to go, but a few minutes into it, he just wasn't having any of it. He wanted his Auntie. So we made a game out of him crawling to her and were able to capture some great shots of him! Some of my favorites include him in this baby leather chair (which I'm told he looked just like his grandpa! too cute!!). When he tired of the crawling game, we decided it was time for this little man to have some cake. He was very cautious at first, but he really got into it and it make for TONS of laughs and really great photos! I had such a blast on this shoot! Thank you so much to Andrew for participating and to Alexa for teaming up with me :) Be sure to check out these two images that I love and the slideshow of even more of Andrew's first year session!





© Jessi Dalton Photography | All Rights Reserved

Stay tuned for the newest 2012 Senior, Cassie, and a Colorado Mountain Wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment