Thursday, July 21, 2011

2012 Senior Rep - Lindsay Mable

I first met Lindsay about 3 years ago when I first moved to Denver. I took a job coaching gymnastics at Colorado Gymnastics Institute (CGI). She is currently a gymnast training at CGI and is about to become a senior at Eaglecrest High School. Not only does she devote all her time to be a level 10 gymnast, but she also is involved with her school as a member of student council. Kudos to Lindsay for going above and beyond!!

Lindsay stuck out from the moment I met her. She's so full of energy and has such a positive outlook on life. Her radiant smile is contagious and makes everyone around her feel welcome and as if you've known her for years. I have been so blessed to know her the past few years and look forward to seeing her grow as an athlete and as a person. You will do so well in life Lindsay. Keep you're positive attitude. Everyone needs more of you in their lives.

Our session was a walk in the park... literally. Lindsay is ready on a moments notice, never complained, and had a smile plastered on her face. She was such a pleasure to photograph and made my job a piece of cake. All the positive energy radiated into our images and I am so happy to share these with you. I also would like to tell you all that she's also accepted a full ride scholarship to the University of Minnesota! Congratulations Lindsay!! You deserve every bit of your success.






Go get 'em girl!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment