Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2012 Senior Rep - Lindsey Henke

We have to skip over the images from my trip to San Francisco for now, but I promise I will return to those! It's time I show you what I've been doing this month and what's keeping me so busy!!

Lindsey came into this session with all positive vibes! She was excited and willing to do what it took to get the perfect image. She even took a splash in the fountain to get the jumping shot we wanted. Kudos to you girl! She will be a Senior this coming year at Cherokee Trail High School and has just made the Varsity Poms team. She is such an easy going kind of gal that made this photo session such a breeze. Her willingness and spirits were contagious and it was with her attitude that made my job easy. We captured some really wonderful moments and I'm so pleased to share these all with you. These images have received a bump in color to further express the personality of Lindsey. She was such a pleasure to be around and as for Charlie (aka the dog), he was pretty great. I know my dog isn't that well behaved!








Stay tuned... Many more sessions to come! Including my first maternity session :)

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment