Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gym NV.

Hey guys!
It has been quite some time since I've updated this... I've got several entries that need to be posted and I'll to my best to get them to you in a timely manner. First of all, June wasn't that productive. It was much more about the business end instead of the shooting which is what was needed to be done, however I'm happy to say that this month is quite the opposite!

June only had 3 shoots: A gymnastics center and their team photos, my family vacation to San Francisco, CA, and images of my brother and his beautiful girlfriend. Let's start things off and the further thing and work our way towards now. Sounds like a plan... let's get this started!

Gymnastics Nevada is located in Sparks, NV. They have a high end facility catered to all levels of gymnastics. Boys, Girls, Tramp and Tumble, Recreational gymnastics, along with an outstanding Tots program!! We did not open this photo session to the entire gym, it was specifically for the 2011 Teams. Here are the images we've selected to hang at the gym.







Along side the team photos, we also did individual photos of just the team kids. Here is just a quick sample of the images ...




Pretty great huh? The new backdrop worked out beautifully and I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was such a great experience and I look forward to working with them more in the future! Again, thank you all for your patience. There are many changes in my life right now. Some are more difficult than others, but I wouldn't be able to get through it all without the love and support of my family, friends, and all of you! I just wanted to say thank you and I really hope you stop by the studio. Lots of changes are happening here too!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment