Monday, November 22, 2010

Diane Graybill.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine wasn't too eventful, but full of busy work... This is a short week and I'm trying to get everything caught up before the holiday. I'll be headed out of town for a few days to visit family in Oklahoma!

Last Wednesday I had a session with Diane and her three kids; Chase, Ashlynn, and Austin. They're great kids and made the session so enjoyable! They were full of laughs and craziness which lead to a lot of silly faced pictures. It was a pleasure to photograph the Graybill family and I look forward to working with them more in the future! A few of my favorite images are below followed by a slideshow with more images from their session.






Again, Happy Monday and I wish you all a wonderful break... Happy Thanksgiving!

up next: Jake and Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment