Monday, August 30, 2010

Andrew Kyle Brennan.

Last week I was delighted to photograph the newborn, Andrew Kyle Brennan. He was born on August 8th, just a few short weeks ago. He's now 4 weeks old and I asked his new auntie if I could photograph him.

I've been so used to working with national athletes and when you tell them to do something BAM they do it. No questions asked, no complaints, they just do it. Well, baby Andrew had a mind of his own! Whether it was he wanted to eat, didn't want blankets, wanted held, or just didn't like being on his belly...

This shoot really challenged me as a person and as a photographer. I want to continue to pursue this new area of consumer portraiture. I like a good challenge and it's very rewarding to see the beautiful imagery and the smiles of the loved ones.

I've asked them to allow me a second session to try and get sleepy baby photos, but he's sick at the moment and I wish him a speedy recovery. Poor little guy!









For some inspiration check out this link...
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36261260#36261260

No comments:

Post a Comment